Duraco Red is a high-performance, double-sided film tape designed to work in a variety of demanding applications, both indoors and out. Its modified acrylic adhesive provides excellent initial tack, resists direct exposure to UV light, and creates a strong bond to a wide range of substrates, including promotional graphics, plastic profile extrusions, corrugated, wood, and glass.
– Permanent adhesive for challenging applications
– 8mil tape thickness results in low profile bond
– Good clarity when applied over graphics or text
– Service Temperature range -14° to 300°F
– Bonds well to UV coatings
Duraco’s quick-ship stock program includes pre-cut pieces for application by hand and roll lengths up to 1500’ for high-speed machine application. Custom die cut pieces, finger lift liner, and traverse wound spools up to 18,000’ in length also available.
Be the first to comment